Practice makes perfect and this series of books for GCSE Science, Geography and Maths are an excellent addition to a revision programme. I had the good fortune of being a major contributor for the Physics and Maths sections of the Exam Practice Books and Additional Exam Practice Papers.
This Practice Book for GCSE 9-1 Physics examinations is designed to support you in the development of good exam techniques, and provides a step-by-step guide through the new assessment specifications. With loads of practice questions (and answers) for every topic, and written by experienced teachers and revision experts – you can’t go wrong!
- Question styles similar to those you will meet in the exam
- Work through lots of practice questions written specifically for the new GCSE 9-1 course
- Challenge yourself with questions designed to get you better grades
- Develop excellent exam technique with exam tips and support to help you when the going gets tough!
Do it! Active practice to help you retain key facts
Nail it! Examiner tips to help you get better grades
Work it! Exam questions broken down into manageable steps
The perfect companion…
GCSE 9-1 Physics Revision Guide
- Active revision to help the knowledge sink in
- Make sure you really know and understand the key revision points
- Free revision planner and revision cards to help you revise on the go
The exam practice books are accompanied by a revision guide and it is possible to buy the books as physics only or combined science versions. The books have been written for the AQA spec and there are also All Board versions. There is also GCSE 9-1 Practice Exams series with full worked solutions that are available on the Scholastic website.
The Scholastic Physics GCSE 9-1 Revision Guides in the series were authored by Alessio Bernadelli. Alessio is an educational consultant and is active in the Institute of Physics. he also works on national and international collaborative education projects. His website is Collaborated.org.uk